Wednesday 15 July 2009

A blog for Sam

This post is for Sam.

I have been away on a wonderful visit to family and friends in the Kootenays. We began with a lovely family memorial for my Grandma who passed away in April. We went on to Nelson and stayed with my husband's brother and his wife... had a good visit with parents and nieces and nephews, aunts and uncles. We then spent three fun days with our good friends in Salmo. It was nice to get back to the mountains, but I did miss the big sky.

Now I am home again. Working on patterns, sewing, doing a little graphic design and planning for the next holiday to Vancouver Island.

Today I spent more time on Trevor's quilt top. I am pausing while I think of what to do with it next. So many possibilities, so hard to choose just one.

1 comment:

  1. Yay! A blog post for me!

    I like the colors of the quilt. You could do that exact pattern but with random bright colours and it would almost look like butterflies :)

    ReplyDelete