Wednesday 2 September 2009

Summer is Still Here!

Back from two months of holidays and fence building. Not a lot of studio time (read none), but lots of time out for thinking and idea gathering. I'm off to a FAN (Fibre Art Network) quilt retreat at the end of October, so I will be busy preparing for this as well as working on my first quilt series.

For the retreat, I have to make a mask for the mask challenge, some art trading cards and create some kind of Halloween costume.

For the series, I need to create 10 to 15 quilts with a similar theme by January, so that I can start sending out packages to galleries.

I'm looking forward to both!

Keep you posted.











Summer Evening Storm

1 comment:

  1. You could make a Rosie-mask. And get a perm. That can be the Rosie-ears :)

    ReplyDelete