Friday 18 December 2009

Frosty Day

I'm a typical Canadian obssessing about the weather... only -10 today! It was -44 on Monday, so I am glad to get outdoors again.

I am posting Trevor's quilt today. I have been working on the quilting of it. I traced some music into the panels and will begin quilting and painting it this weekend. I'm excited to see the results. I think Trevor will like it no matter what happens. The music idea was suggested during a critiquing session at the Fibre Art Network retreat I attended in October. As did a suggestion of music... Appalachian Spring by Aaron Copland. I found a few bars that appealed visually and in they went.
















The rest of the photos are from a walk this morning. What a great day!




















And these are some Angel Prints I found...




1 comment:

  1. I like the windchime one - and the angel ones..very cool!

    The idea of adding music to Trev's quilt is so fitting - I am excited to see the finished product. Erica

    ReplyDelete