Saturday 6 June 2009

Magazine Advertising

My latest Quilting Arts Magazine arrived yesterday. This magazine is a significant one for me because I advertised my graphic design (www.sunflowerdesign.ca/graphic_design.html) and pattern drafting (www.sunflowerdesign.ca/quilt_designs.html) abilities (see page 61!). I notice that I do have some heavier traffic on my web site, so perhaps this is drawing curious people to have a look. I am truly interested in helping people promote their skills and art. It would be exciting to help quilt artists establish themselves with a business identity.

Today is sunny. I am always torn on these days whether to head outside and garden, or stay focused and work in my studio on my quilt patterns. Usually outside wins, especially after a long winter and terribly late spring. I think I'll go for a walk and decide about work later.

Have a good weekend.

Marcy

No comments:

Post a Comment