Saturday 21 November 2009

Underground

It is a beautiful winter day here. I was intrigued by finding this in our yard...






















So Rosie and I decided to follow the tracks. During winter, the sun hovers low on the horizon. This nicely highlighted all the trees and wild rose bushes in the forest. Although we never did find any deer, we did see these...
























Of course, the purpose of this blog for November is to participate and record my creativity... Art Every Day Month! I did spend some time in my studio after our walk and constructed another part of a quilt that might be part of the FAN GeoPhysical Exhibition at Quilt Canada in May. This part is the underground layers... the wine needlefelting will be incorporated into this eventually.























Hope you all have a restful Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment